Saturday, August 8, 2009

Really Goodwill? I mean really?



If you can not make out what this is from the picture let me be your guide. This is a Coach bag in a glass case at Goodwill. Not just any Coach bag,a faux coach bag. Do you see the price on this piece? $49.99. I swear. $49.99. Really? The person that was in the possession of this item felt that it was worth little to no value. Somehow Goodwill feels that this faux Coach bag is worth fifty dollars. Fuck I won't even pay $50 for a purse on payday.

Who do you think you are Goodwill?

2 comments:

  1. goodwill can suck my dick. everything is like $5.99 or more...srsly ?! goodwill isn't for the poor folk anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right. It was the first time I have been there in about 2 months and it really pissed me off. Fuck them and their price gouging!

    ReplyDelete